Tuesday, November 22, 2011

We. Are. Thankful....

for each other, for so many "luxury things" that we are capable of having (cars, appliances, computers, smartphones, etc), for so many people, for family, for love, for forgiveness, for shelter, for food, for jobs (even bad ones, like mine and for new jobs, like the one andy will start in a few weeks), for freedom, for clothes (especially warm stuff now that we are in Chicago), for health, etc. The list is endless and should be recognized more than one month, one week or one day out of the year. Time flies...which is a concept I'm realizing more and more as I get older and many times we/I (especially ME) forget to stop and be thankful. What a fun time of year to embark upon. I'm looking forward to the holidays as always and you could even say I'm thankful they are upon us!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone....may you have as many blessings to be thankful for as we do!!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment