Thursday, November 3, 2011

Toys are not Just for Boys....

Thanks to my cool and fab mom I scored a new toy and boy is it fabulous. Over the years I have become quite the baker and collected all kinds of necessary items that any baking extraordinaire would need, and there was only one thing missing....wait for it....wait for it...wait for it....THE KITCHEN AID MIXER!!!! How exciting, huh? I realize it's quite a toy, but I have quite a mom and when she gives gifts she doesn't mess around. It's such a nice addition to the kitchen and I am so excited. I'm sure many wonderful things will be created with the new mixer and we can't wait to explore all it's potential. So here is a sneak peak at what she looks like while undergoing banana bread (apparently I can't eat those things fast enough!). Thanks momma....this thing is great!!!

there she is....lookin so pretty and shiny!! :)

looking good even at work!!!

and the finished product....if only it hadn't stuck to the bottom of the pan!! hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment