Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthdays are the B.E.S.T!!!

You guessed it...It's someone's special day today and that someone happens to be my Mom. Today should be all about her and what makes her so fabulous. She's truly a gift from God and someone I cherish every single day. Coincidentally enough her birthday falls in the month of "thanks" and I'm pretty sure most people in her life would say they are thankful for her....I know I am! All the memories, all the laughs, all the mother/daughter disagreements....I hold close to my heart. She has made me the woman I am today and challenges me to be better, but yet comforts me and consoles me when I'm sad; Her smile is contagious and her home is filled with LOVE! She is one good Momma. I can't imagine a day without her and today I want her to know how much I love her!!! Cheers momma...I can't wait to see you in Iowa City on Saturday decked out in Black!! :)

one of my favorites pics from 2011...at my graduate school graduation in Denver....there she is....my #1 fan!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment