Saturday, March 31, 2012

* Stay-Cation!!! *

This past week I was lucky enough to have the week off and enjoy a little "STAYCATION!" The reason behind the staycation was that I quit my first job in Chicago and accepted another one which will start on Monday (April 2). P.T.L. (Praise The Lord!) So naturally in between gigs I took a week off and tried to reorganize relax a little. So in no particular order I will list the things that defined my staycation...

1. :: sleep ::
2. :: afternoon coffees ::
3. :: shopping ::
4. :: yoga ::
5. :: long runs by the lake ::
6. :: shedd aquarium/jelly exhibit ::
7. :: DIY (Do It Yourself) projects ::
8. :: hunger games ::
9. :: cooking ::
10. :: blogging ::
11. :: wine ::
12. :: manicures :: 
13. :: tulips ::
14. :: sushi dinner with denver friends :: 

the jelly exhibit at shedd aquarium was seriously cool!! we had so much fun and look at these pics. all from my camera phone!!

and then all the other things....manis + pottery barn shopping (p. barn was not the only stop!!) + hunger games + DIY wine cork board + tulips + long runs by the lake + grant park! 
YAY for staycations and YAY for new jobs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment