Monday, October 17, 2011

The Windy City...

My boyfriend Andy (beer) and myself (champagne) recently relocated to Chicago from Denver. Before I left a good friend of mine suggested I start a blog to document our new life in our new city. So here is my attempt at capturing the highlight memories and moments. We have been in Chicago now for a good two weeks and are adjusting to all the new things a big city has to offer. Denver was an extremely difficult place to leave, but it is also a great place to visit!! We traded mountains for water and cars for trains and are hoping the payoff is great. This past weekend was our first full weekend in the city and we wasted no time getting acquainted. We went out for sushi, had drinks downtown, attended a birthday party and shopped on Michigan Avenue!! I would say weekend #1 was a success! We look forward to many good times ahead....and here are a few shots from the last few days!!
Chicago!!!

city lights at night!

and wrigley field of course....

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been hiding this writing talent from us :). I love seeing your smiling faces in Chicago and promise to be an avid follower - maybe even decide to star in one of your posts someday :). Love you both and happy city dwelling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie Faye! So creative! I will be a regular follower :)

    ReplyDelete