Thursday, January 10, 2013

new year, new ideas and a mustache!?!?

be kind.
be happy.
listen more, talk less.
get married.
love more.
be present.
learn something new (knitting).
perfect something old.
face my fears.
read more books.
bike more, run less.
run two races.
travel.
live healthy.
maintain new and old friendships.
facebook less.
take more pictures.
learn to be a wifey.
celebrate weddings.
bake more.  
write more letters.

When I think of 2013, these are the things that come to mind!! For one reason or another, these thoughts have crossed my mind the past few days. I like to reassess with each new year...new years, my birthday, etc. And this year I decided to make it public via the blog! I realize this is a quite a list, but some of these thoughts are mere suggestions for 2013 and some thoughts will definitely become reality. 2013 has potential to be the best year yet, and whether you are a main character in our life or simply a blog reader, I hope you enjoy the ride!! Cheers to another year full of opportunities and potential.


And I "mustache" ask you a question, how did you spend your NYE??? ;) AK and I hosted a little shindig for some of our friends and rang in the new year with some really great people. We are lucky and enjoy the picture roll below!!!  

wow, i am lucky!!! ;)

so creepy, but so funny!!

love!!!

makes me laugh every time!!!!!

don't worry ladies....he's taken!!!!

the ladies+mustaches!!!! 
Happy  new year!!! 2013 is off to a great start!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment